Conservation Law Foundation (CLF) is seeking a full-time Digital Communications Associate to join our Communications team in Boston, Massachusetts. The Digital Associate will manage CLF’s social media channels, email marketing production, and other digital marketing efforts that further our mission and strengthen the CLF brand. This position reports to the Director of Digital Strategy.
What you’ll do
- Manage and create written and visual content for CLF’s social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Manage the production of CLF marketing emails, including a monthly newsletter, event invites, a bi-monthly president’s newsletter, fundraising emails, and more using Engaging Networks, our email marketing software.
- Assist with other bulk email requests as needed.
- Work with Director of Digital Communications to train CLF staff in how to use social media for advocacy.
- Create graphics and other visual assets for use on social media or other channels.
- Make updates to CLF’s WordPress website or other platforms as needed.
What you’ll need
- Experience managing social media platforms and developing content for multiple channels.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail in publishing email and social content.
- Ability to manage and self-direct many different projects at once, from assignment to delivery.
- Enthusiasm for working with a variety of departments and key stakeholders at various levels in their understanding of social media.
- Familiarity with WordPress a plus but not required.
CLF offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits plan, and an open, inclusive, and accepting work environment where differences are highly respected.
Conservation Law Foundation (CLF) protects New England’s environment for the benefit of all people. A non-profit, member-supported organization, CLF uses the law, science and the market to solve the region’s most challenging environmental problems from climate change to ocean conservation to transportation. Every day, CLF advocates stand up for New Englanders—in state houses, court houses and board rooms, regulatory hearings and community gatherings—to forge innovative paths to environmental progress and economic prosperity for all in our region. To that end, CLF works with communities of color, and those that are economically or otherwise disadvantaged, which often suffer disproportionately the impacts of environmental degradation.
If this exciting opportunity appeals to you, please send your resume titled “your last name-first initial-resume” (e.g. “SMITH J RESUME”) and a thoughtful cover letter titled “your last name-first initial-cover” (e.g. “SMITH J COVER”) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make “Digital Communications Associate (MA)” the subject of your e-mail. No phone calls please. Resumes will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
CLF embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are dedicated to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. People of color are strongly encouraged to apply.