Yesterday, the U.S. District Court issued a decision on Vermont Yankee. We at CLF have been involved in and commenting on the trial and on related issues as they arise. Knowing it can sometimes be hard to track down these various resources, I wanted to take a moment to share a selection of them with you.
- CLF’s Statement in Response to the U.S. District Court’s Decision.
- A copy of the decision itself.
- Timeline of CLF Advocacy on Vermont Yankee
- Post-trial commentary, by Sandy Levine
- Post-trial commentary, by Anastasia Douglas
- Pre-trial, by Sandy Levine
- Untrustworthy Again – Entergy Orders New Fuel for VT Yankee
- CLF, VPIRG support Vermont, oppose Entergy request to keep Vermont Yankee going
- Court blocks Vermont Yankee bid to stay open
- Cleanup Needed NOW at Vermont Yankee
- Conservation Matters cover story: “Vermont Yankee: The Costs of Nuclear”
Before you go… CLF is working every day to create real, systemic change for New England’s environment. And we can’t solve these big problems without people like you. Will you be a part of this movement by considering a contribution today? If everyone reading our blog gave just $10, we’d have enough money to fund our legal teams for the next year.