CLF succeeds because we have people like you by our side. In this special annual report issue of Conservation Matters, we are honoring just a few of our many local heroes, people who have devoted their time, energy, and passion to defending our homes, protecting our children’s health, and supporting the vibrancy of our communities.
Inside you’ll meet:
- Charlene Lovett, who is working with CLF to end childhood lead poisoning in New Hampshire;
- Milo Cutler and David Hurwitz of Exit 4 Open Space, whose perseverance helped us protect pristine farmland under threat in Vermont;
- Yale Law School’s Joshua Galperin and Anika Singh Lemar, who helped launch CLF’s Legal Food Hub in Connecticut;
- MJ Ferrier of Protect South Portland, who stood up against Big Oil to stop tar sands oil from fouling local waters;
- Jason and Erin Olkowski and Kathy Sherman, three of the many residents who have been critical in our fight to stop a polluting gas plant in Rhode Island;
- and Kelsey Wirth, co-founder of Mothers Out Front, which empowers on-the-ground activism in today’s biggest environmental fights.